Now showing 1 - 5 of 6
- ItemTechnology, Society & Severe Weather Events: Developing Integrated Warning Systems(2008) Rodriguez, Havidan; Santos-Hernandez, Jenniffer; Diaz, Walter; Donner, William R.PowerPoint presentation created as part of the Engineering Research Centers (ERC) Program of the National Science Foundation under NSF Cooperative Agreement No. EEC-0313747 in cooperation with the Engineering Research Center for Collaborative Adaptive Sensing of the Atmosphere (CASA). Describes research conducted regarding tornadoes and tornado warning systems and how these systems can improve forecasting and reduce vulnerability and exposure to extreme weather events.
- ItemThe Disaster Research Center (DRC), Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice, University of Delaware(2006) Rodriguez, Havidan; Trainor, Joseph
- ItemThe Impact of Hurricane Katrina on the Medical and Healthcare Infrastructure: A Focus on Disaster Preparedness, Response, and Resiliency(2006) Rodriguez, Havidan; Aguirre, Benigno E.
- ItemTechnology, Disasters, and Public Response: Understanding the Complexities of Risk Communication(2006-05-01) Rodriguez, Havidan
- ItemThe Indian Ocean Tsunami: A Preliminary Assessment of Societal Impacts and Consequences(Disaster Research Center, 2005) Rodriguez, Havidan; Wachtendorf, Tricia; Kendra, James M.; Trainor, Joseph