Permanent URI for this collection
CEEP has published numerous papers and reports on a variety of topics related to energy and environmental policy. Publications are available by browsing and searching.
- ItemBrownfields: From Redevelopment to Revitalization(Center for Energy and Environmental Policy, University of Delaware, 2014-05) Kurdgelashvili, Lado; Byrne, John; Scattone, Ray; Kramer, Charles; Dsouza, Craig
- ItemLessons from a Comparative Analysis of California and PJM Electricity Restructuring Models(Center for Energy and Environmental Policy, 2005-06) Byrne, John; Wang, Young-Doo; Yu, Jung-Min
- ItemPolicy Options to Support Distributed Resources: A Report to Conectiv Power Delivery(Center for Energy and Environmental Policy, 2005-01) Takahashi, Kenji; Baker, Simon; Kurdgelashvili, Lado
- ItemIntegrating PV into Performance Contracts: Barriers and Trends(2004) Rickerson, WilsonPerformance contracting, or contract energy management as it is called in the UK, refers to the practice of financing energy services based on the savings stream that those energy services are projected to generate. While performance contracts have not traditionally incorporated renewable energy systems (Goldman et al., 2002), a number of recent contracts have incorporated photovoltaic (PV) systems as part of an overall building energy service strategy. This paper presents the results of a survey of US PV performance contracts and descibes how, when examined in aggregate, PV performance contracts represent an important share of new US installations. This paper will also report on the diffusion of the PV performance contracting model from the US Federal government to other sectors.
- ItemTransportation Strategies to Improve Air Quality(2004-07) Schuster, Thomas D.; Schuster, Megan; Banerjee, Abhijit; Shankar, Anisha; Byrne, John; Glover, Leigh